REALTOR© PATH TO BETTER PAYDAYS
REALTOR© SERIES OF ON-SITE BUSINESS
"FOR BROKERS LOOKING ENHANCED PRODUCTION"
Traditionally the real estate industry is segmented into two parts represented by Realtors© specializing in each area:
- 1. Residential Real Estate comprising 1-4 family residencies, condominium, town homes and villas.
- 2. Commercial Real Estate incorporating Multi-family 5+ units, warehouse, strip center, land, office suburban, office CBD (central business district) freestanding retail, retail, etc. defined into four categories – Office, Industrial, Retail and Multi-family. Also classified as Commercial are Churches and Worship Centers, SBA 7 (a), SBA 504 and USDA (B&I).
The mortgage lending industry is similarly separated with residential lenders and commercial lenders providing lending services to the respective real estate sectors. Very rarely have realtors© or lenders integrate the sectors, missing an incredible opportunity not only to expand their services but also their income potential. Carlton “Fergie” Ferguson in association with Gulf Atlantic Funding a traditional residential lender has brought together a lending platform incorporating lending programs for all residential and commercial holdings including loans for SBA 7 (a), 504 and USDA (B&I) clients. In addition several other types of residential programs for non-conforming borrowers are now available providing a full menu of loans across all clientele.
To facilitate this revolutionary change Carlton has introduced a series of FREE seminars under the heading – “Realtor© Path to Better Paydays”℠ designed to disseminate information to educate and acquaint Realtors© with the available products and services to integrate all other types of products into their real estate business and expand their earning capacity by 2-3 folds. To get a better understanding of the seminar subjects click for Realtor© Seminars here or at the menu bar for more information. To register for a seminar or a series of seminars click for Seminar Registration here or at the menu bar above.
Realtor© Partners working on an ongoing joint marketing program with Carlton will have the opportunity to list their services at this website when you become a member of the Realtor© Partners Production, Social & Benevolent Club “The REAPP Club”℠. To participate please indicate your interest when you complete and return the Seminar registration form for the Realtor© Seminar “Realtor© Path to Better Paydays”℠. Membership is limited, there are acceptance criteria and conditions apply.
The “Realtor© Path to Better Paydays”℠incorporates a Series of Business Building Seminars as shown on the list herein. It is designed to convey valuable information and training on subjects that will support the growth and development of a Realtor’s business and concurrently make significant impact on their earnings with the potential to double and triple income streams with the same amount of effort being applied today.
At a time when the residential sector is quite anemic the “Realtor© Path to Better Paydays”℠ has identified several other sources of financing both for conforming and non-conforming loans together with the introduction of commercial products to the market to show Realtors© how to supplement their income with these alternative products.
If you are a Broker looking to enhance office production and wish to be part of our Seminar Series, kindly click Register Here to register for a particular seminar. Or simply pick up the phone and call Carlton at 954-338-8769 for an appointment to
explain the program.
- * How Realtors© Can Supplement Their Residential Business with Small Commercial, Non-Prime Products, etc. (Register Here)
- * How to market, list and sell commercial properties (Register Here)
- * Motivation & Success - Dr. Sheryl Ferguson, Psy.D,, President, The Assessment Counseling & Development Center (Register Here)
- * The Art of Underwriting Mortgage Loans to ensure approval & closing – Steve Egan, Sr. FHA/VA Underwriter/President, GAFG (Register Here)
- * How Borrowers with past credit problems can purchase a home & what A Buyer can do to enhance their credit profile & scores
(Guest Presenter)(Register Here)
- * Financing for Residential Real Estate – Traditional Product Types (Register Here)
- * Financing For Small Commercial Real Estate – All Product Types (Register Here)
- * Financing For Non-Conforming Product Types – Non-Prime, Hard Money, Rehabilitation, Investor & Foreign National Loans (Register Here)
- * How Realtors© Can Cultivate a Continuous Pipeline of Home Buyers (Register Here)
- * First Time Home Buyer Programs, Grant Programs & Other Sources of Money to Purchase a Home (Register Here)
- * Listing Techniques of Top Listing Agents (Honorary Guest) (Register Here)
- * How Realtors can use Social Media & technology to enhance and advance their business (Guest Presenter) (Register Here)
- *The New FHA Loan Guidelines 4000.1, Changes, Challenges and Opportunities (Register Here)